pv3d animaiton blending questions

俞振中
Hi guys,
This is my first time ever to use a mailinglist, so I am really not sure about that is there anyone can hear my yelling.
I am using pv3d to do a project which needs a bone animation blending to be done.
I have digged somehow into the DAE.as and find nothing about the bone information.
Can anyone give me any suggestions about what should i do if i want to import two different 3D animation models from 3dsmax(dae files exported)
and blend the animations together e.g. upper and lower body animation.

Thx a lot
- kevin

Re: pv3d animaiton blending questions

o renken
Yes,

i can. But did you know: PV is not longer in development, so maybe you should look for some 3D-libs like Away, Sandy, Alternativa, Flare...

All of these are ready for molehill, too.

Have fun,
Olee

http://www.renkster.de/

Re: pv3d animaiton blending questions

俞振中
Hi Olee,
Thx a lot for ur reply,
I did try away3d,and it has a bone class at least, but the animation looks quite laggy. So i come back to pv3d
yeah, i'd try it again.
Plz let me know if u have any idea about how to do this blending

Cheers!
-Kevin

2011/3/18 俞振中 <[hidden email]>
Hi guys,
This is my first time ever to use a mailinglist, so I am really not sure about that is there anyone can hear my yelling.
I am using pv3d to do a project which needs a bone animation blending to be done.
I have digged somehow into the DAE.as and find nothing about the bone information.
Can anyone give me any suggestions about what should i do if i want to import two different 3D animation models from 3dsmax(dae files exported)
and blend the animations together e.g. upper and lower body animation.

Thx a lot
- kevin

http://www.renkster.de/

Re: pv3d animaiton blending questions

Merrill, Jason

>> so maybe you should look for some 3D-libs like Away, Sandy, Alternativa, Flare... All of these are ready for molehill, too.

I heard about the others and Molehill (Yogurt3D too http://www.yogurt3d.com/ ), but had not heard about Sandy being ready for Molehill and couldn’t find any information on that via Google. Have a link on Sandy and the Molehill API?

Jason Merrill
Instructional Technology Architect

Bank of America  Global Learning

_______________________

2011/3/18 俞振中 <[hidden email]>

Hi guys,
This is my first time ever to use a mailinglist, so I am really not sure about that is there anyone can hear my yelling.
I am using pv3d to do a project which needs a bone animation blending to be done.
I have digged somehow into the DAE.as and find nothing about the bone information.
Can anyone give me any suggestions about what should i do if i want to import two different 3D animation models from 3dsmax(dae files exported)
and blend the animations together e.g. upper and lower body animation.

Thx a lot
- kevin

http://www.renkster.de/

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments, and be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.
Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Sender. Subject to applicable law, Sender may intercept, monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its networks/systems and may produce any such EC to regulators, law enforcement, in litigation and as required by law.
The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses.

References to "Sender" are references to any subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation. Securities and Insurance Products: * Are Not FDIC Insured * Are Not Bank Guaranteed * May Lose Value * Are Not a Bank Deposit * Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity * Are Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency. Attachments that are part of this EC may have additional important disclosures and disclaimers, which you should read. This message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Sender you consent to the foregoing.