TRAUMA Released

Krystian Majewski-2
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to shamelessly plug a Papervision3D Project I have been
working on for 3 years (!!). The independent game TRAUMA was released
this monday. It's available here, you can play it in the browser:
http://www.traumagame.com

The game is also available on Steam here
http://store.steampowered.com/app/98100/

The game is made with Papervision3D 2.0 Great White. Specifically, it's
made with the Effects Branch from zupko.info . I started work on it back
before it was merged into the main distribution.

If you like the game, I would greatly appreciate any help in spreading
the word about it. This is only a zero-budget project after all.

Enjoy!

Krystian Majewski

Re: TRAUMA Released

Claudio Burtschenko-2
perfect!
sound, interaction ... everything is in harmony.

cheers
claudio

2011/8/11 Krystian Majewski <[hidden email]>
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to shamelessly plug a Papervision3D Project I have been working on for 3 years (!!). The independent game TRAUMA was released this monday. It's available here, you can play it in the browser:
http://www.traumagame.com

The game is also available on Steam here
http://store.steampowered.com/app/98100/

The game is made with Papervision3D 2.0 Great White. Specifically, it's made with the Effects Branch from zupko.info . I started work on it back before it was merged into the main distribution.

If you like the game, I would greatly appreciate any help in spreading
the word about it. This is only a zero-budget project after all.

Enjoy!

Krystian Majewski

Re: TRAUMA Released

blue °
really cool !

wish the best for your project and you :)