Setting renderer to QuadrantRenderer

Omer Hassan
Hi,

This is probably very basic stuff but I have a large plane (2340x2340 sq. px) to which I applied a bitmap material. The texture looks all jiggly - the straight lines don't look straight. Also, when I move objects around, they abruptly go behind the plane. I read somewhere that these problems can be fixed by using the quadrant renderer. How would I go about doing that? My main DisplayObject extends a BasicView object.

Best regards,

Omer Hassan

Re: Setting renderer to QuadrantRenderer

Andy Zupko
http://blog.zupko.info/?p=177