ReflectionView - scaleToStage

Frank Weinhold

Hi!

Does anybody know how to disable the auto stage scaling of the ReflectionView?

Cheers!

Frank Weinhold   Flash Application Developer   Neue Digitale / Razorfish   P +49 30 2936388 - 24    cid:image001.gif@01C99343.81EC9FF0 office | earth :: think before you print

@dev team -> AW: ReflectionView - scaleToStage

Frank Weinhold

Thanks John!

Actually it didn’t work but I found the problem anyway, after I downloaded the code (rev. 920).

There is just an little if clause missing in the „ReflectionView“s function „onStageResize“ (Line 164). Changing the line to:

if(_autoScaleToStage) viewportReflection.y = stage.stageHeight;

did it.

@dev team: Maybe someone could change the line in one of the next revisions.

Cheers!

Frank Weinhold   Flash Application Developer   Neue Digitale / Razorfish   P +49 30 2936388 - 24    cid:image001.gif@01C99343.81EC9FF0 office | earth :: think before you print

viewportReflection.autoScaleToStage = false;
I think ?

2009/8/11 Frank Weinhold <[hidden email]>

Hi!

Does anybody know how to disable the auto stage scaling of the ReflectionView?

Cheers!

Frank Weinhold   Flash Application Developer   Neue Digitale / Razorfish   P +49 30 2936388 - 24    Fehler! Es wurde kein Dateiname angegeben. office | earth :: think before you print

Re: @dev team -> AW: ReflectionView - scaleToStage

Jess TierraVirtual Studio

Hola carlos,

Lo veo bastante bien, unicamente veo que hay dos cosas que me comentaron con insistencia que no estan:

- Muebles terraza (Tendria que ser algo de mucho más lujo, quizas un sofa de teka o mimbre)
- Cuadros: Poner algo de color a los cuadros.

Slds.

Oscar

2009/8/12 Frank Weinhold <[hidden email]>

Thanks John!

Actually it didn’t work but I found the problem anyway, after I downloaded the code (rev. 920).

There is just an little if clause missing in the „ReflectionView“s function „onStageResize“ (Line 164). Changing the line to:

if(_autoScaleToStage) viewportReflection.y = stage.stageHeight;

did it.

@dev team: Maybe someone could change the line in one of the next revisions.

Cheers!

Frank Weinhold   Flash Application Developer   Neue Digitale / Razorfish   P +49 30 2936388 - 24    cid:image001.gif@01C99343.81EC9FF0 office | earth :: think before you print

Re: ReflectionView - scaleToStage - offTopic

karnei
Off topic -

It is really cool that you're familiar with papervision,  I saw your post on NMO with the paper you wrote on Natural localized molecular orbitals with Alan E. Reed, Im hoping that you're the same person. Was wondering if you know of any pre-existing objects or formulas for displaying molecular orbitals in papervision3d such as the 3d10 or the 4s1 orbital for example :) I would love to achieve a stage with a size proportionate view of those two sub-shells in particular, I thought that jmol maybe capable, but Im not certain of how or if its even possible to transfer or import jmol objects into papervision.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

-Karnei