Re: Unity3D Linux

Carlos Nazareno
Idunnow about you, Makc, but being a Linux user myself, I care about the
Linux audience.

If what you're doing is target towards a crowd that's extremely
technical and if the site/app you're building is something you would
want the Linux crowd to experience, then that 1-1.5% web penetration
matters.

--
Carlos Nazareno
http://www.object404.com