Problem of texturing in PaperVision3D

mido
Hi All...

I have a problem with texturing in papervision3D.

I have made an object in 3DMax and exported it as DAE file, but when i loaded it into flash, the object displayed on the screen as (wired object) without any texturing.

can anyone help me in this problem???????

Thanks in advance.

This is a screenshot of the output:

Re: Problem of texturing in PaperVision3D

Chocobo7
Check the texture path in .dae file. You can use notepad to edit it.

Hope it help.