My papervision site

Conceito Digital - Henrique
Hello people, how are you?

Im working sometime on this site:
http://omisteriodegaia.com.br/

Its actually in portuguese, but Im translating to english right now.
I would like to know your opinion, it's my first Pv3d, so Im still newbie.

It talks about ecology, in the end of animation, you will see a Book, where
people can write their idea to a better world.

I made a whole system, where when you have a slow computer, it removes
one-by-one effects and objects from scene until get a good "render time".

Its still beta, since I wanna make it in english too, and a final screen.
What you think and what I could make better? It's about 2mb, not sure if
it's too much for this kind of site

(I also started yesterday this pv3d site http://renovapapeis.com.br/ but its
more simple).

Thanks,
Henrique

Re: My papervision site

Conceito Digital - Henrique
Now the http://omisteriodegaia.com.br/  is in english too :)
I hope my english is right..

Texto aqui          Henrique Cláudio Kieckbusch   Diretor de Produção
[hidden email]    http://twitter.com/conceit_digital   +55 47
3338 9799    Antes de Imprimir este e-mail pense nos impactos na natureza.

Re: My papervision site

Eknath Venkataramani

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Conceito Digital - Henrique <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello people, how are you?

Im working sometime on this site:
http://omisteriodegaia.com.br/

Its actually in portuguese, but Im translating to english right now.
I would like to know your opinion, it's my first Pv3d, so Im still newbie.

It talks about ecology, in the end of animation, you will see a Book, where people can write their idea to a better world.

I made a whole system, where when you have a slow computer, it removes one-by-one effects and objects from scene until get a good "render time".

 It's a beauty. I love the background music.

(I also started yesterday this pv3d site http://renovapapeis.com.br/ but its more simple).

Thanks,
Henrique

I feel the alert messages could be replaced or even removed, for that matter

Eknath Venkataramani

Re: My papervision site

Tony Brown-7
Great work !

-----Mensagem Original----- From: Conceito Digital - Henrique

Re: My papervision site

Fábio Burkard
Great job!

Maybe you could use some camera effect when the mouse moves, so it would worth the use of PV engine (instead of just making some interactive movie).

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 12:16 AM, Conceito Digital - Henrique <[hidden email]> wrote:
Now the http://omisteriodegaia.com.br/  is in english too :)
I hope my english is right..

Texto aqui          Henrique Cláudio Kieckbusch   Diretor de Produção [hidden email]    http://twitter.com/conceit_digital   +55 47 3338 9799    Antes de Imprimir este e-mail pense nos impactos na natureza.
-----Mensagem Original----- From: Conceito Digital - Henrique

Re: My papervision site

aalavandhaann
Mitra,

your site is good in three aspects,

* first in the sense of eco
* second in the sense of technology.
* third in the sense of music.

But is there a way if someone posts a message which is more than 3 lines then should exist an option that the user should be able to see the complete message. Then after viewing the movie and the comments how can one watch the movie again?

Regards,

Ashok Srinivasan.