Making a room

Juan Maceda
Hi, I was trying to create a square room, so I made a cube in Maya and
put some primitives there, when I zoom into the cube it appear I was
going inside the cube and that the correct way I need it, but what's the
correct way to put it inside flash?? I mean, if a exported to collada
the object won't render properly inside flash, or do I need to do it
from PPV, please help I don't know what to do, thanks

--
Juan José Maceda Luna
Consultor, desarrollador y animador

Re: Making a room

KieranD
Hi juan,
i was wondering did you find a solution to your problem with getting the camera inside the dae model?
I too am stuck with a solution to this. I would be greatful for any help? Thanks