This is a full time, on-site, salaried Sr. Group Supervisor position located
in Oradell, NJ paying $115,000 to $120,000 + benefits. No telecommuting
allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. Local candidates
only. Thank you.
The Sr. Group Supervisor, Creative Technology is responsible for the
conception, design, and execution of innovative experiential solutions for
digital, integrated and cross channel initiatives. These initiatives can
include: large and small websites, online advertising, mobile advertising
and applications, social media marketing and application, game development
and emerging/new technologies. Opportunities to work with other media,
including TV, print, outdoor and other more traditional channels are
available within integrated campaigns or executions.
The Sr. Group Supervisor should possess strong conceptual, marketing and
developmental skills and be capable in both visual and UX design execution.
This is NOT a pure developer position. In addition, the Sr. Group Supervisor
is required to have the leadership skills necessary to assist the Sr. Group
Director in improving the conceptual, technical and creative performance of
staff within the group.
* Minimum 6 years front-end development experience, with agency experience a
* Minimum 3 years directly leading or managing a team
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year school or program or proven equivalent
* Strong online portfolio of produced interactive work is a must (Code
samples may be requested)
* Solid understanding of software engineering methodologies
* Strong to Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, and front-end development
is essential; PHP
* Strong to Advanced Flash knowledge including working with audio/video
* Strong to Advanced AS3 skills with an understanding of OOP principles
* Knowledge of Flex development, 3D and physics libraries for AS3, such as
Papervision3D and JiglibFlash, a plus
If you are interested in this job, please submit your RESUME and SALARY
requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com