InteractiveScene3DEvents broken?

ge5

InteractiveScene3DEvents broken?

ge5
Hello- I went back to an old PV3D experiment, and can no longer implement any "InteractiveScene3DEvent(s)"--the model loads but absolutely no interactivity! I have tried an older version of flex(3.5) also FB 4.5, different versions of Flash (CS3 + 4) and different player versions. Yes, materials and viewport are set to interactive, and I'm using old files that always worked with FP 10. Stage events and non-PV3D-type events are working but any functions fired through InteractiveScene3DEvents (OBJECT_OVER, OBJECT_CLICK, etc.) are dead. Any thoughts,ideas,suggestions, please? All other aspects of the files execute. Thanks.