How to addChild a movieclip to Scene3D

wafle
Hi guys, im getting troubbled to adding a moviclip as Child to a Scen3D, any one can help me, te important thing is i dont want to added as moviematerial, i needet as child.

Thx

Re: How to addChild a movieclip to Scene3D

Brian Gorby
Scene3D isn't a DisplayObjectContainer. You can add DisplayObjects to
anything that's an AbstractView however (e.g. BasicView).

Franco Gneri wrote:
> Hi guys, im getting troubbled to adding a moviclip as Child to a Scen3D,
> any one can help me, te important thing is i dont want to added as
> moviematerial, i needet as child.
>
> Thx

Re: How to addChild a movieclip to Scene3D

NetBUG
Hello for updating an old question.
I have to put a flat MovieClip onto marker.
I see here two ways:
 - Create a Plane or smth else and put animation as Material on it. It worked with static PNG, but I couldn't make any animation.
 - Get detected marker position, if possible (I'm trying to use FLAR3DToolkit).
As far as I see, I can't put a MovieClip directly onto Scene3D or use it as marker node.

Which way is easier?

Re: How to addChild a movieclip to Scene3D

NetBUG
Hello for updating an old question.
I have to put a flat MovieClip onto marker.
I see here two ways:
 - Create a Plane or smth else and put animation as Material on it. It worked with static PNG, but I couldn't make any animation.
 - Get detected marker position, if possible (I'm trying to use FLAR3DToolkit).
As far as I see, I can't put a MovieClip directly onto Scene3D or use it as marker node.

Which way is easier, preferrable etc?
Thanks in advance! =)