Help Required to load vector images from .swf

Help Required to load vector images from .swf

sudesh das

Hello Friends,
     I am presently working on an Card Application.
Initially the application was made to work with images where the images are loaded by converting it to bitmaps.
but now they are providing with .swf files instead of images with vectors. But I am not sure about how i could extract the vector from the .swf file.
I had tried by converting it to bitmaps but I want to preserve the vector.
Can any one help me out.

Thanks,
Sudesh.