Face Tracking + Papervision Soccer/Football Game

Face Tracking + Papervision Soccer/Football Game

Clint Hannaford-3
Hi all,

We've just posted a fun little tech demo / game up on our labs section.

It's a demo of face tracking in flash to control an on screen character in a game of keep-up with our Papervision based character "Proto".

All you need to do is lean left or right to head the ball back and forth, no mouse or keyboard required (only a webcam).

Hope you enjoy it!

Clint Hannaford
Senior Developer

Boffswana

Latest Project:  Honda "Dream Wall" www.boffswana.com/honda

Winner B&T Magazine Digital Services Company of the Year 2009

FWA Site of the Day  www.honeydefender.com
FWA Site of the Day  www.livingsasquatch.com
FWA Site of the Day  www.saveyoursensible.com
FWA Site of the Day  www.optuswhalesong.com.au

office: +61 392  511  700

An Omnilab Media Company

Re: Face Tracking + Papervision Soccer/Football Game

BeechyBoy
Awesome work :)

http//:www.fixdit.com/

We've just posted a fun little tech demo / game up on our labs section.

It's a demo of face tracking in flash to control an on screen character in a game of keep-up with our Papervision based character "Proto".

All you need to do is lean left or right to head the ball back and forth, no mouse or keyboard required (only a webcam).

Hope you enjoy it!

Clint Hannaford
Senior Developer

Boffswana

Latest Project:  Honda "Dream Wall" www.boffswana.com/honda

Winner B&T Magazine Digital Services Company of the Year 2009

FWA Site of the Day  www.honeydefender.com
FWA Site of the Day  www.livingsasquatch.com
FWA Site of the Day  www.saveyoursensible.com
FWA Site of the Day  www.optuswhalesong.com.au

office: +61 392  511  700

An Omnilab Media Company

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Re: Face Tracking + Papervision Soccer/Football Game

Patrick Matte-2
Re: [Papervision3D] Face Tracking + Papervision Soccer/Football Game That’s cool.

From: Clint Hannaford <clint@...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 09:19:41 +1000
To: <papervision3D@...>

Hi all,

We've just posted a fun little tech demo / game up on our labs section.

It's a demo of face tracking in flash to control an on screen character in a game of keep-up with our Papervision based character "Proto".

All you need to do is lean left or right to head the ball back and forth, no mouse or keyboard required (only a webcam).

http://www.boffswana.com/news/?p=1146

Hope you enjoy it!

Clint Hannaford
Senior Developer

Boffswana
www.boffswana.com
<http://www.boffswana.com/>
clint@... <[hidden email]>

Latest Project:  Honda "Dream Wall" www.boffswana.com/honda <http://www.boffswana.com/honda>

Winner B&T Magazine Digital Services Company of the Year 2009

FWA Site of the Day  www.honeydefender.com <http://www.honeydefender.com/>
FWA Site of the Day  www.livingsasquatch.com <http://www.livingsasquatch.com/>
FWA Site of the Day  www.saveyoursensible.com <http://www.saveyoursensible.com/>
FWA Site of the Day  www.optuswhalesong.com.au <http://www.optuswhalesong.com.au/>

office: +61 392  511  700

An Omnilab Media Company

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is addressed and contains valuable
business information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure.

If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error via e-mail to [hidden email] and
please delete the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media. We appreciate your cooperation.