FLARToolkit_serverWoes

ge5

FLARToolkit_serverWoes

ge5
 Can't seem to get my project to show on the server! i know it works fine locally, and the swf is definitely there (i hear the sound file online) and found (after LOTS of searching) that i might need to change ... "when you have IIS based web hosting, you have to set .pat, .dat and .dae MIME Types to “application/octet-stream” or so the server won’t recognize these files." as the server is not recognizing the .pat file.
So i did go in and add this to my control panel, and still the same/made no difference! do you have any suggestions/ideas? Thank you so much.
ge5

Re: FLARToolkit_serverWoes

ge5
resolved.thanks.