Error 1119: Again!

MrSteve
Hi guys, just getting to grips with Papervision, following tutorials reading books and what av ya, it was all going well, getting some fantastic results, but when I was doing a tutorial on Composite Materials and it gave me an error:
1119: Access of possibly undefined property materials through a reference with static type Composite material.

Location pv3d/src/org/papervisin3d/core/geom/renderables/Triangle3D.as.

Now I can't run any of projects even ones that previously worked and I get the same error very time, even if I am not importing CompositeMaterial.as.

Anyone have this problem or know what to do?

Thanks

Re: Error 1119: Again!

Jon Teare
Not to dismiss your effort, but I can't see any reason why you are starting to learn Papervision now.

Other AS3 3D engines like Away3D are still being developed and harness the performance advantages of Mole Hill.... I have used Papervision in the past and may use it again as I have pre-existing code / knowledge but if I were to start from scratch today Papervision would not be a contender.

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 6:59 PM, MrSteve <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys, just getting to grips with Papervision, following tutorials reading
books and what av ya, it was all going well, getting some fantastic results,
but when I was doing a tutorial on Composite Materials and it gave me an
error:
1119: Access of possibly undefined property materials through a reference
with static type Composite material.

Location pv3d/src/org/papervisin3d/core/geom/renderables/Triangle3D.as.

Now I can't run any of projects even ones that previously worked and I get
the same error very time, even if I am not importing CompositeMaterial.as.

Anyone have this problem or know what to do?

Thanks

Jonathan Teare
Director
Manx Revolution Ltd