Collada Importer Problems

MrSteve
Hey Guys, I have been following some tutorials in the internet and was learning about importing your own models from Max, now I am using Max 2011, if I use someone else DAE it works and it appears on my SWF, but if I try to use one of my DAEs, I get all this in the Output;

INFO: Papervision3D Public Beta 2.0 - Great White (December 3rd, 2008)

INFO: Viewport autoScaleToStage : Papervision has changed the Stage scale mode.
INFO: DisplayObject3D: COLLADA_Scene
INFO: DisplayObject3D: EnvironmentAmbientLight
INFO: DisplayObject3D: Teapot001
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
        at dae/loadComplete()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at org.papervision3d.objects.parsers::DAE/buildScene()
        at org.papervision3d.objects.parsers::DAE/onMaterialsLoaded()
        at org.papervision3d.objects.parsers::DAE/loadNextMaterial()
        at org.papervision3d.objects.parsers::DAE/onParseComplete()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at org.ascollada.io::DaeReader/loadDocument()
        at org.ascollada.io::DaeReader/completeHandler()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

Can anyone suggest Collada exporter that works with the current versions of both Max and Papervision or a solution to this problem??

Thanks guys!