Cant download papervision 3d essentials examples

Cant download papervision 3d essentials examples

amit singh
Hi,
I am new to papervision. I bought the papervision 3d essentials book yesterday. I am trying to download examples from the book from the url provided in the book.
But the link seems to be broken. Can somebody help me with the alternate location of the file.

Regards,
Amit

Re: Cant download papervision 3d essentials examples

DESIGNED BY ALEISTER
Hey,
sorry for that but pv3d is dead for more than a year now....
maybe you should move to away3d or some other 3D framework, especialy if you want use the Molehill 3D API (new flash player 3d api).

Cheers.

_______________________________________________ Papervision3D mailing list [hidden email] http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/papervision3d_osflash.org

Re: Cant download papervision 3d essentials examples

KieranD

Re: Cant download papervision 3d essentials examples

Tony Brown-7
That link is broken as well

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:49 AM, KieranD <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here ya go...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A3IPHZZH

Kieran

Re: Cant download papervision 3d essentials examples

KieranD
I just uploaded it there, so maybe give it a while

Re: Cant download papervision 3d essentials examples

KieranD

Re: Cant download papervision 3d essentials examples

Tony Brown-7
Will this work with the book ?

-Thanks so much 1

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 2:48 PM, KieranD <[hidden email]> wrote:
Tested and working

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A3IPHZZH

:)