Basic extrude to 3D

danmax
I am looking to learn if PV3D can take a set of lines or shapes within a Flash/Flax scene and extrude them along a z-axis.  The result can be just wireframe.  If it is possible, I am also looking to outsource the development.  If anyone can help, I would be very appreciative.

Re: Basic extrude to 3D

tmyers

Have a look at this post...it should be what you are looking for.

http://www.nabble.com/My-contribution%3A-a-simple-extruder-class-td17804762.html#a17804762

danmax wrote

danmax wrote
I am looking to learn if PV3D can take a set of lines or shapes within a Flash/Flax scene and extrude them along a z-axis.  The result can be just wireframe.  If it is possible, I am also looking to outsource the development.  If anyone can help, I would be very appreciative.

Re: Basic extrude to 3D

e.derebey
This link is unavailable. Can you please relink it? thnx.