Augmented Reality

e.derebey
I want to develope an AR application: When I click anywhere of the screen it gets the coordinates of the intersection point of the marker and the click, and locates the model to that coordinates. If there isn't any way to do this with PV3D please write down here and give me another library name or an other way that you try of see before.

Note: There are some application like http://pv3d.org/2008/11/27/plane3d-intersect-poin/ But as you see, it was developed with the intersction of a fixed plane and click. I want to do do this in AR medium. My plane is not fixed. The normals change with the movement of the marker...

Thank you......